Need a fun, inspiring, energetic speaker for your next event? Book The Car Chick™! LeeAnn is available for speaking engagements in the Charlotte, NC area and around the United States. Here are some of her most popular topics.
LESSONS FROM THE RACE TRACK
In this funny and inspiring keynote speech, The Car Chick™ shares her secrets to business success that she has learned in her 8 years as an entrepreneur and 25+ years as a racecar driver. Let’s face it, as a small business owner, you’re going to fail about 80% of the time. Racing cars is no better. In fact, it’s worse. But it’s how you face those failures that defines you. In this talk, The Car Chick™ tells the story of how she turned an epic failure into a triumphant victory at a recent 24 hour endurance race. Let’s just say it involved an exploding engine, a guy named “Steak Knife Steve” and deliberately setting a car on fire.Watch a sample of LESSONS FROM THE RACE TRACK
CAR BUYING FOR BUSY WOMEN
Do you hate car shopping? Do you feel like you will be taken advantage of the moment you set foot on a car lot? You’re not alone. Research shows that women pay $1,000 more for cars than men. NO MORE! The Car Chick™ is empowering women to negotiate car deals without all of the hassle and frustration! In this action-packed talk, you will learn how to:
- Save hundreds to thousands of dollars by negotiating on YOUR terms
- Cut HOURS off the car buying process and reduce the time you spend at the dealership
- The #1 secret to knowing whether a car is a great deal
OTHER POPULAR PROGRAMS
The Car Chick™ offers many talks and workshops for women (and men) who want to learn more about cars. Other topics include:
- Smart Car Buying in 4 Easy Steps: How to Buy the Right Car the Right Way and Avoid Costly Mistakes
- My Car Needs a New WHAT #&@#?!?: A Car Care Seminar for Women
- My First Car: A Car Buying, Maintenance and Safety Seminar for Parents and Teens
- Car Care Merit Badge Workshop for Girl Scout Troops
Don’t see exactly what you are looking for? The Car Chick™ can customize a speech or workshop for your group. Just ask!